1.19.2009

Chicken Breasts with Garlic and Parsley

Despite my efforts to the contrary, Mondays always feel a bit...rushed. I have a brand new to-do list for the week, the inevitable errand to run, and a strong determination to go to the gym. Monday also tends to be the day that I do my grocery shopping. So, although that means that I often don't arrive home for the evening until 8 P.M., it also means that I arrive bearing fresh ingredients. The meal I made tonight is perfectly suited to my Monday routine - quick, simple and fresh. Jacques Pepin's Chicken Breasts with Garlic and Parsley is quickly becoming a staple at my house. We ate it with slices of crusty bread and a simple salad of red leaf lettuce, celery, red onion, and freshly ground pepper, dressed with a vinagrette. Delicious!

Chicken Breasts with Garlic and Parsley
from Jacques Pepin Fast Food My Way
(Recipe at foodandwine.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment